C7 Tuesday Morning Class: Loom controlled Lace, Double Weave and Fun with Summer and Winter Blocks
Regular price $200.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Loom Controlled Lace,
with special emphasis on Huck Lace but discussions on Spot and Bronson lace.
- Theory of Multiple Huck Lace.
- Designing a threading
- How to design a pattern.
- Working with an open sett
- Theory on other lace weave structures
Double Weave on 8 shafts
- Discussion of double weave
- How to use colour in double weave
- Warping for sampler in class
- Discussion of weaving exercises
- Working with double weave blocks
- Multiple Selvedge Double Weave.
Explore 6 blocks of Summer and Winter
and the wonderful pattern opportunities..
- Revision of block theory
- 2 block profile drafts
- 3 block profile drafts, weaving more than one block at a time
- And 4 blocks of Summer & Winter on 4 shafts