C2 Wednesday Night Class Monk's Belt, Rosepath and Colour and Weave
C1 COLOUR IN YOUR WEAVING--Monk's Belt, Rosepath, and Colour and Weave Techniques- on 4 shafts
- Designed for those who have just begun to weave!
- Or have just completed the Learn to Weave class.
Classes consist of 2 zoom sessions 6.30pm and 7.30 pm for 40 minutes
8 weeks of Tuition $200. Lessons begin Wednesday April 21, 2021 10 places available.
Monk's Belt and Rosepath patterns are mostly used as decorative borders on cushions, placemats, handtowels, scarves .
Learn how to
- wind a warp long enough for both projects
- design threadings of your own for Monk's Belt
- develop your first profile drafts accent the structures with colour,
- manage two shuttles well, using a pattern weft and a plain weave weft.
- rethread a warp after completing the rosepath sample.
- design Rosepath patterns
For Colour and weave
- Learn how to wind a multi-coloured warp in a set pattern.
- weave a scarf with fascinating variations of colour and weave.
- learn how to use weaving software to check your colour choices and see if your draft is working well
- read drafts in different books